An Accomplished Seattle Law Firm Recovering Damages For People Exposed To Asbestos
Many of the clients of Bergman Draper Oslund Udo live in Seattle and turn to our firm because we have offices here. Some work with us here because their doctors are in Seattle. Other clients live out of state or in other parts of Washington but were exposed to asbestos in the Pacific Northwest.
Wherever they live and wherever they were exposed to asbestos, what they have in common is that they need and deserve compensation. They face medical bills, lost income, and pain and suffering after being diagnosed with mesothelioma or losing a family member to this devastating disease. Our dedicated attorneys work hard to find relief for our clients who are suffering because of exposure to asbestos.
Where In Seattle Are People Exposed To Asbestos?
When people think of hazardous workplaces in Seattle or elsewhere in Washington, they often think first of shipyards, airplane manufacturing facilities and other heavy industrial sites. And it is true that quite a few of our clients suffering from mesothelioma were exposed to asbestos in Seattle worksites such as the following:
- The airport and airline hangars
- Shipyards, railyards, ironworks company sites, steel manufacturing plants and auto manufacturing plants
- Docks, piers and the Naval air station
- Drywall and flooring manufacturing plants
- Foundries and sand and gravel manufacturers
At the same time, other clients’ asbestos exposure took place in more ordinary workplaces, such as:
- Hospitals, hotels and office buildings
- Breweries, post offices and grocery distribution centers
Our lawyers have a strong history of success at pinpointing where someone was exposed to asbestos in Seattle or elsewhere. With this information, we are well on our way to building a strong injury claim or lawsuit. Our goal is always to bring true relief to the suffering individual and/or their close family members who will survive them.
From Law Offices In Seattle, We Welcome Your Inquiry
If you live out of town and visit us in Seattle, you may want to enjoy some of our metropolis’ attractions while you are here, such as:
- The Space Needle: An iconic landmark with a space-age theme that was built for the 1962 World’s Fair
- Pike Place Market: A collection of market stalls selling fresh fish daily, operated by a not-for-profit public corporation chartered by the city of Seattle in 1973
We hope to hear from you soon if you have been diagnosed with an illness triggered by exposure to asbestos or have lost a family member in this way. Call us at 503-455-4564 or complete our online inquiry form.