- $30 Million jury verdict for an Oregon widow of a 67 year-old deceased mesothelioma victim against Ameron Corporation for four months of asbestos exposures at Ameron’s Bondstrand factory in Brea, California in the 1970s. (Multnomah County, OR, 2022)
- $13 Million jury verdict for a victim of medical malpractice. A patient of Dr. Kristine Brecht at Aesthetic Rejuvenation & Spa in Burien, WA was a victim of botched cosmetic surgeries due to the lack of Brecht’s proper credentials, training, and skills.
- $10 Million jury verdict for 79 year-old mesothelioma victim and his wife against a distributor of asbestos insulation in a Covid “Zoom” trial. The victim’s father worked at Harbor Island Shipyards in Seattle during World War II, unwittingly exposing his infant son to asbestos through contaminated work clothes. (King County, WA, 2021)
- $6.9 Million in settlements for a 38-year-old mesothelioma victim exposed to asbestos through the work clothing of her father, a telephone repair worker, during childhood.
- $4.25 Million jury verdict for an 81 year-old electrician and his wife against an asbestos product distributor. He was exposed to asbestos insulation while working at shipyards in Seattle in the 1960s and 70s. (King County, WA, 2019)
- $3.9 Million in settlements for a husband and wife suffering from asbestosis and mesothelioma respectively. The husband was exposed to asbestos during his work as a machinist at Puget Sound Naval Shipyard and his wife was exposed when she washed her husband’s asbestos-laden work clothes.
- $3.5 Million in settlements for a 69-year-old Navy machinist mate who, in addition to suffering asbestos exposure in the Navy, was exposed through the work clothes of his father, a Puget Sound Naval Shipyard worker, and while working as a boiler tender at a plywood mill.
- $2.2 Million in settlements for an 89-year-old career electrician who worked at a Longview paper mill.
- $1.45 Million jury verdict for an 84 year-old merchant mariner in a Jones Act case with one month of asbestos exposure against Sea-Land. (King County, WA, 2011)
- Seattle University School of Law, J.D, 2006, summa cum laude
- Editor, Seattle University Law Review
- DePaul University, B.A. 2000, with Honors
- Washington State Bar Association
- Tacoma-Pierce County Bar Association
- Kitsap County Bar Association
- Washington State Association for Justice
- Oregon State Bar Association
- Multnomah Bar Association
- Oregon Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice