- $30 Million jury verdict for an Oregon widow of a 67 year-old deceased mesothelioma victim against Ameron Corporation for four months of asbestos exposures at Ameron’s Bondstrand factory in Brea, California in the 1970s. (Multnomah County, OR, 2022)
- $6.4 million in settlements for a 44 year-old mesothelioma victim exposed to asbestos from building materials containing vermiculite from Libby, Montana.
- $5.1 million in settlements for a 71 year-old mesothelioma victim exposed to asbestos while working as a pipefitter at paper mills and other industrial facilities in Washington and Oregon.
- U.S. vs. UTC Laboratories, resulting in $42.6 million settlement for taxpayers and a multi-million-dollar award to the lead whistleblower arising from a scheme to defraud Medicare for genetic testing services. Brendan represented the lead whistleblower.
- U.S. v. Universal Health Services, resulting in a $117 million settlement for taxpayers and a multi-million-dollar award to the second-filed whistleblower, whom Brendan represented.
- Paige, et al., v. New York City Housing Authority, No. 17-CV-7481, 2018 WL 3863451 (S.D. N.Y. 2018) (as a matter of first impression, applying the familial status anti-discrimination provisions of the Fair Housing Act to protect children in public housing from lead paint poisoning through a class action lawsuit)
- Washington University School of Law (St. Louis), J.D., 2010, cum laude
- Associate Editor, Journal of Law and Policy
- University of Washington, B.S. Economics, 2006
- New York
- New Jersey
- Washington State Bar Association
- Oregon Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- Taxpayers Against Fraud
- Super Lawyers Rising Star 2019 (New York), 2021 (Seattle)