Chandler H. Udo
When he is not working, Chandler enjoys spending time with his wife and twins, travelling, and following local sports teams.
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
- $3.2 million in settlements for a 61 year-old mesothelioma victim who was exposed to asbestos as a construction worker in commercial buildings.
- $4.2 million in settlements for a 62 year-old mesothelioma victim who was exposed to asbestos at Bethlehem Steel in Seattle and had “take-home” exposure to asbestos from his father who worked as a pipefitter.
- $1.1 million verdict for a 78 year-old mesothelioma victim who was exposed to asbestos at Washington shipyards.
- $1.1 million verdict for an 89-year-old mesothelioma victim with exposure to asbestos through her husband, who worked with asbestos flooring.
- $750,000 verdict for a 32-year old woman who was seriously injured when falling at the front entryway of her apartment building in Seattle.
- Boston College Law School, J.D., 2008, cum laude
Note Editor, International and Comparative Law Review
- Western Washington University, B.A., 2003, magna cum laude
- Author, Japanese Rice Protectionism: A Challenge for the Development of International Trade Laws, 31 B.C. Int’l Comp. L. Rev. 169 (2008).
- Author, NGOs and African Governments: Seeking an Effective International Legal Framework in a New Era of Health and Development Aid, 31 B.C. Int’l & Comp. L. Rev. 371 (2008).
- Washington State Bar Association
- Washington State Association for Justice
- Oregon State Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Washington Super Lawyers (Rising Star) 2014-2020