- Seattle University School of Law, J.D, 2016, magna cum laude
- Lead Article Editor, Seattle University Law Review
- University of Washington, Law Societies & Justice, B.A.
Three out of Four Economists Recommend Raising the Minimum Wage! A Closer Look at the Debate Surrounding Seattle’s Minimum Wage Ordinance, 39 Seattle U. L. Rev 593 (2015).
- Washington State Bar Association
- Tacoma-Pierce County Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- Washington State Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice
- Kraemer v. Lone Star Industries, Inc. (King County 2021) – $10 million dollar jury verdict for 79-year-old mesothelioma victim and his wife based on World War II era take-home exposures
- $4.1 million in settlements to a 77-year-old sheet-metal worker who was employed at Puget Sound Naval Shipyard
- $3.5 million in settlements to a 66-year-old career insulator who consistently used respiratory protection
- $2 million in settlements for 76-year-old mesothelioma victim with childhood asbestos exposure to plaster and three years of asbestos exposure as a boilermaker