Before joining the firm, Erica clerked in the Washington State Court of Appeals for the Honorable J. Robert Leach. She graduated magna cum laude from Seattle University School of Law where she received recognition for her legal writing and served as a Lead Article Editor for the Seattle University Law Review. During law school, Erica also interned for the Honorable Thomas S. Zilly in the United States District Court for the Western District of Washington.
Erica is a lifelong Washington resident and has close ties to the Pacific Northwest. She currently lives in Seattle’s Capitol Hill neighborhood. Erica has a black belt in Tae Kwon Do. In her spare time, Erica keeps up with her martial arts training in Seattle’s Rainier Valley neighborhood, improving her practice and mentoring students of all ages and backgrounds.
Your Title Goes Here
- Seattle University School of Law, J.D, 2016, magna cum laude
- Lead Article Editor, Seattle University Law Review
- University of Washington, Law Societies & Justice, B.A.
- Washington State Bar Association
- Tacoma-Pierce County Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- Washington State Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice
- CALI Awards for highest grades in Legal Writing I and Legal Writing II