Mesothelioma Advocacy In Washington
The Washington offices of Bergman Draper Oslund Udo are conveniently located in downtown Seattle, about three blocks northeast of the Seattle Ferry Terminal and one block southwest of the U.S. Social Security Administration office. From our law offices, our dedicated and experienced trial attorneys take on challenging asbestos exposure litigation. Our goal in all cases is to help people who suffer from mesothelioma and other devastating illnesses because of exposure to asbestos.
Our clients may live or work in Washington or may live elsewhere but were exposed to asbestos while in the Navy or through other hazardous work environments in our state. Our legal services for Washington residents or people with ties to Washington include the following and many others:
- Litigation and appeals
- Bankruptcy trust claims
- Pension claims
- Legal services for veterans
Washington-Based Attorneys Pursuing Justice For Mesothelioma Sufferers
Virtually the only known cause of mesothelioma – cancer of the lining of the lungs or other organs – is exposure to asbestos. Our trial lawyers, listed below, are known leaders in this area of the law. Attorney Matthew P. Bergman and other team members have taken numerous cases to trial and through appeals. We have represented nearly a thousand individuals and their family members, recovering more than $900 million for our clients.
- Matthew P. Bergman, senior partner
- Glenn S. Draper, of counsel
- Vanessa Firnhaber Oslund, partner
- Chandler H. Udo, managing partner
- Ruby Aliment, attorney
- Justin Olson, attorney
- Erica Bergmann, attorney
- Brandan Little, attorney
- Madeline Berman, attorney
We Are Proud Of Our Accomplishments For Washington Clients
Some of the people we have helped were military personnel and crew members on privately-owned ships traveling to and from our ports in Seattle. Others come from all corners of Washington after having been exposed to asbestos in many places and occupations. We have a great deal of practice representing clients by phone and through web conferences, so they rarely or never need to come to our offices. We welcome you from wherever you are and regardless of wherever you have lived or worked in Washington, including:
- The Coastal Region
- The Puget Sound Lowlands
- The Cascade Range
- The Palouse Country
- The Columbia Plateau
- The Rocky Mountain Region
- Eastern Washington
- Western Washington
Many of our clients combine legal business and medical treatments with visits to some of our state’s features, such as the following, to name just a few:
- Olympic National Park, with Mt. Olympus and a marine sanctuary as highlights
- Mount Rainier, an active volcano and hiking area
- North Cascades National Park
- Spokane and the nearby Spokane River and Spokane Falls
To schedule a free consultation, call us at 206-558-9840 or complete our case review request form.
Driving Directions To Our Seattle Office
We are downtown in the Exchange Building at 821 2nd Avenue #2100, Seattle, Washington, 98104, at the intersection of Marion Street and 2nd Avenue.
- From the north: Take Interstate 5 (I-5) or Washington State Route 99 (SR 99), also known as the Pacific Highway, to downtown Seattle.
- From the east: Take I-90 west to I-5, then head north to downtown Seattle.
- From the south: Take SR 99 or I-5 north to downtown Seattle.
- From Bainbridge Island: From the ferry terminal, proceed three blocks northeast to our office building.