Hope For Oregonians Exposed To Asbestos
The Oregon offices Bergman Draper Oslund Udo are in the Pearl District of downtown Portland in a two-story white office building on Everett Street between Northwest 13th Avenue and Northwest 14th Avenue. From that location, we counsel and represent people who suffer from mesothelioma and other diseases resulting from exposure to asbestos.
Some of our clients live in or near Portland. Others come from other parts of the state, such as Eugene or Ashland. Some live out of state but were exposed to asbestos in workplaces or other sites in Oregon or Washington. We provide a range of legal services to people with mesothelioma, including the following:
Oregon-Based Litigators Seeking Justice For Mesothelioma Sufferers
Exposure to asbestos is virtually the only known cause of the devastating disease of mesothelioma, which may involve tumors and the spreading of cancer throughout the body from the thin membrane lining surrounding the lungs, heart, abdomen or testes. Our lead attorney, Matthew P. Bergman, has carried on the fight for injured workers in courthouses and federal and state legislatures, including testimony before the U.S. Congress. He and the rest of our team have recovered more than $900 million for our clients and their loved ones. Allow us to introduce you to our team of lawyers:
- Senior partner Matthew P. Bergman
- Of counsel attorney Glenn S. Draper
- Partner Vanessa Firnhaber Oslund
- Managing partner Chandler H. Udo
- Attorney Ruby Aliment
- Attorney Justin Olson
- Attorney Erica Bergmann
- Attorney Brandan Little
- Attorney Madeline Berman
Some of us spend more time in Seattle and others spend more time in Portland. We provide full service to clients throughout Washington, Oregon and the Pacific Northwest. We also welcome clients nationwide who were injured in one of these states.
We Make A Difference For Oregonians
Our clients in Oregon and elsewhere have included miners, plumbers, firefighters, construction workers, industrial workers, auto mechanics, shipyard workers, electricians, power plant workers and family members of people with these occupations. Many have served in the U.S. Navy and other branches of the armed forces, including the National Guard. We care about each one and work hard on their behalf.
Our Firm Is Here For You
Some of the people we have helped were exposed to asbestos in shipyards, airline hangars, hospitals, manufacturing plants, docks, piers, railroad yards, sand and gravel pits and breweries. We work hard to ensure that they get the medical care and lost wage replacement that they need to maintain the highest quality of life for as long as possible despite a diagnosis of mesothelioma. We also represent family members through wrongful death claims when someone with mesothelioma has already died.
We look forward to hearing your story and sharing how we can help you after a mesothelioma diagnosis, no matter where in Oregon you live or have worked, such as:
- The North Coast
- The South Coast
- Southern Oregon
- South-central and southeast Oregon
- Central Oregon
- The Columbia Gorge region
- Northeast Oregon
Depending on your starting point, you might combine trips to our Portland law offices and your doctors’ medical clinics with mini tours of landmarks throughout Oregon, such as:
- Crater Lake National Park in the Cascade Mountains
- Cannon Beach with its dramatic coastal rocks
- The Oregon Coastal Trail, 360 miles long
- The Oregon Dunes National Recreational Area with unique sand formations
- The Willamette Heritage Center on Thomas Kay Wooden Mill, demonstrating life in the 1890s
To schedule a free consultation, call us at 503-455-4564 or complete a short case review request form.
Driving Directions To Our Portland Office
We are downtown between I-405 and the Willamette River. Reach our office location at 1355 NW Everett St., Suite 100, Portland, Oregon, 97204, from any direction, as follows:
- From the north: Take I-5 south to Northwest 16th Avenue; take Exit 2B from I-405 South; drive to our location on Northwest Everett Street.
- From the east: Take I-84 west to 14th Avenue; take exit 2B from I-405 North; continue on Northwest 14th avenue; drive to Northwest Everett Street.
- From the south: Take I-5 north to Northwest 14th Avenue; take Exit 2B from I-405 North; continue on Northwest 14th Avenue to Northwest Everett Street.
- From the west: Drive from your location to I-405, north of the juncture with I-5; take Exit 2B from I-405 North; continue on Northwest 14th Avenue to Northwest Everett Street.