Glenn Draper, Managing Partner of Bergman Draper & Frockt was one of the main speakers at the Plaintiff’s Personal Injury from Start to Finish Seminar in Olympia & Seattle, WA December 16th & 17th, 2010. The seminar brought together plaintiff personal injury attorneys, paralegals, and other practitioners to provide leading edge practical strategies for handling personal injury cases. Here is a short summary of issues Mr. Draper and other speakers concentrated on:
- Statutes which affect liability evaluation
- Understanding the law of damages
- Basics of civil practice and procedure
- Ethical considerations for the plaintiff’s attorney
- Personal injury settlements
- Trial of the plaintiff’s personal injury case
Mr. Draper is highly sought after attorney to speak in many areas of Asbestos & Personal Injury Litigation and has provided his expert knowledge at other conferences and speaking engagements.