Glenn S. Draper
Glenn has taken the deposition of over 300 victims of asbestos disease. “The best part of my job,” Glenn says, “is sitting down with mesothelioma victims to figure out where they were exposed to asbestos, and then preparing them to testify in a way that holds those companies responsible.” Most recently, Glenn has worked with mesothelioma victims that were exposed to such products as cement pipe, brake materials, joint compounds and insulation products. Significant settlements were obtained in each of these cases.
Glenn has appeared in the Superior Courts for King, Pierce, Snohomish, Whatcom, Spokane, Benton, Franklin, Pacific, Chelan, Jefferson, Klickitat, Douglas, Grant, Thurston, and Lewis counties, as well as Multnomah County in Oregon.
Glenn was one of several attorneys at Innocence Project Northwest that were awarded the National Law Journal’s Pro Bono Award in 2000. Glenn has been recognized as a Quiet Hero by the King County Bar Association for his pro bono work.
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
- Federal District Court, Western District of Washington
- Federal District Court, Eastern District of Washington
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Juris Doctorate, University of Washington, School of Law University of Washington, School of Law, J.D., 1994
- Washington Law Review
- Moot Court Honor Board
- University of Washington, B.A. Finance. Phi Beta Kappa, 1989, magna cum laude
- Washington State Bar Association
- Tacoma Pierce County Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- Kitsap County Bar Association
- Oregon State Bar Association
- Oregon Trial Lawyers Association
- Multnomah Bar Association Innocence Project Northwest
- American Association for Justice
- Washington State Associations for Justice
- National Organization of Veterans Advocates
Recognition, Awards & Honors
- Pro Bono Award, National Law Journal, 2000
- Innocence Project Northwest
- Quiet Hero Award, King County Bar Association, 2001
- Washington Law & Politics, Super Lawyer, 2000 – present
- Washington Super Lawyers, 2000 – 2022
- Author, Enforcing Lawyers Covenants Not to Compete, Washington Law Review (1994)
- Author/Speaker, Dose Reconstruction Evidence – Is it Admissible? Washington State Bar Association,
- Presented at Current Issues in Toxic Torts and Product Liability, on October 18, 2007.
- Speaker, Representing Mesothelioma Victims, Environmental Information Association, Las Vegas, Nevada 2007.
- Author/Speaker, Ethics for Plaintiff’s Lawyers, NBI Seminar, Seattle, WA December 17, 2010.
- Author/Speaker, Motions Practice, Superior Court Boot Camp, Seattle, WA, March 11, 2011.
- Speaker, Medicare Reimbursement Issues—Demystifying Medicare, Plaintiffs Asbestos Litigation Seminar, Las Vegas, Nevada, May 13, 2011.
- Blosser v. Ashcroft Inc., United States District Court for the Western District of Washington, Cause No. 3:17-cv-05243 (representing a sailor exposed to asbestos while serving on the USS Kitty Hawk and other vessels).
- Graff v. ABB, Inc., King County Superior Court Cause No. 17-2-02721-9 SEA (representing an electrician exposed to asbestos in nuclear power plants).