Erica Bergmann joined Bergman Draper Oslund Udo in 2018. Before joining the firm, Erica served as a law clerk to the Honorable J. Robert Leach at Division I of the Washington State Court of Appeals. While in law school, Erica served as an extern to the Honorable Thomas S. Zilly and as a Lead Article Editor for Seattle University Law Review.
- Seattle University School of Law, J.D, 2016, magna cum laude
- Lead Article Editor, Seattle University Law Review
- University of Washington, Law Societies & Justice, B.A.
Three out of Four Economists Recommend Raising the Minimum Wage! A Closer Look at the Debate Surrounding Seattle’s Minimum Wage Ordinance, 39 Seattle U. L. Rev 593 (2015).
- Washington State Bar Association
- Tacoma-Pierce County Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- Washington State Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice
- CALI Awards for highest grades in Legal Writing I and Legal Writing II