A Well-Known Mesothelioma Litigation Firm In Seattle
While our reach is wide, Bergman Draper Oslund Udo is above all a Seattle law firm. Our senior partner and other members of our team grew up here. Some of us got our law degrees in the area. From our Seattle law offices, we welcome clients from Washington, Oregon, the Pacific Northwest in general, and locations throughout the United States. No matter where you are from, we are confident that you will feel at home and as if among friends when you get to know us along your mesothelioma journey.
Many of our clients visit the area to receive medical evaluations and mesothelioma treatments at area cancer research and treatment centers, including:
- The Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- The Swedish Cancer Institute at Swedish Medical Center
- The University of Washington Medical Center
Some come as patients of well-known physicians in Seattle, such as the following, who treat people suffering from mesothelioma:
- Alexander Farivar, M.D.
- Michael S. Mulligan, M.D.
- Evan S. Ong, M.D.
- Eric Vallieres, M.D.
- Douglas E. Wood, M.D.
To help maximize your access to top-notch medical care, you are wise to seek legal counsel. Our firm is here for you.
When You Visit Seattle For Medical Care, Meet With A Lawyer And Enjoy The Area
If you are from out of town and are planning to visit a medical treatment facility, you may want to make some family memories while you are here. Some of our favorite attractions include:
- Pier 62 at Waterfront Park: A revitalized feature of the historic pier, providing active community space along Seattle’s sparkling waterfront
- Chihuly Garden & Glass: Galleries, the famous glasshouse, lush gardens and a theater showing videos of world-renowned Washington-born artist Dale Chihuly’s work in action
- Museum of Flight: Billed as “the largest independent nonprofit air and space museum in the world,” featuring more than 175 aircraft and much more
We also invite you to consult with one of our asbestos litigation attorneys in Washington. If you come to visit our Seattle offices, we hope that some of the amenities that the city has to offer may bring you some comfort at this difficult time.
To schedule a free consultation, call us at 503-455-4564 or complete our easy-to-understand online form. Learn how we can help you pursue all compensation available to you, possibly including veterans’ benefits, proceeds from asbestos bankruptcy trust claims and/or a verdict or settlement to be obtained through a lawsuit.