Glenn Draper, Managing Partner of Bergman Draper & Frockt was one of the main speakers at the Plaintiff’s Personal Injury from Start to Finish Seminar in Olympia & Seattle, WA December 16th & 17th, 2010. The seminar brought together plaintiff personal injury attorneys, paralegals, and other practitioners to provide leading edge practical strategies for handling personal injury cases. Here is a short summary of issues Mr. Draper and other speakers concentrated on:
1. Statutes which affect liability evaluation
2. Understanding the law of damages
3. Basics of civil practice and procedure
4. Ethical considerations for the plaintiff’s attorney
5. Personal injury settlements
6. Trial of the plaintiff’s personal injury case
Mr. Draper is highly sought after attorney to speak in many areas of Asbestos & Personal Injury Litigation and has provided his expert knowledge at other conferences and speaking engagements.