Construction/Contractor, Pipe, And Sewer Related Asbestos Recovery In Washington
Sometimes it’s obvious where a person was exposed to the asbestos that caused them to develop mesothelioma. Sometimes, it’s not so obvious. And that’s what happened to Mark – he didn’t know at first where he’d been exposed.
Like most people, Mark wasn’t aware that some of the products he had worked with as a young man were made with asbestos. After he hired our firm, we learned that he had worked for a plumbing contractor in Los Angeles for a year, installing sewer and water pipe that contained asbestos. He had also worked on light construction projects in Washington state, which exposed him to asbestos-containing joint compounds.
Work was not all that defined Mark, though. A few years before being diagnosed, he retired to care for his aging father and became his primary caretaker. Mark was a man who embraced family and family responsibilities, and he played an active role in the lives of his nieces and nephews as well.
Mark was only 62 years old when he was diagnosed with mesothelioma, and he died before he could celebrate another birthday. When Mark’s life was cut short, he left many members of his extended family behind. Money cannot repair the damage to Mark’s family left by his absence, but our attorneys are proud to represent the family in an ongoing case that has already resulted in a substantial recovery against the asbestos manufacturers that caused this tragedy.
Free Case Evaluation
More Case Stories
Years ago, if you had told Shawn Ondell that she would become a crusader for the rights of mesothelioma victims, she wouldn’t have believed it. But… Discover More
Richard was a man who brought a smile to everyone’s face. So it was a great shock to Yvone, his wife of 55 years, and their family and friends when…Discover More