Bergman Draper Ladenburg Hart is a small group of top flight lawyers and staff devoted solely to helping mesothelioma clients, with an emphasis on the Northwest, a region we know so well because we live and practice law here. After representing mesothelioma clients here since 1995, we’ve earned our reputation in the legal community as leaders in the practice. We’ve also established the trust and respect of our clients, who value not just our expertise, but also the genuine interest we demonstrate in them and their families.
What sets us apart? Many things:
- Our results – Our lawyers have a proven track record in negotiating impressive settlements, winning cases at trial and affirming verdicts challenged by manufacturers on appeal.
- Our experience – We’ve been practicing together at Bergman Draper Ladenburg Hart since 1995 and rely on the talent and expertise of lawyers with over 25 years experience in representing mesothelioma clients.
- Our dedication – We devote 100% of our time to representing people like you, whose families are dealing with the challenges of mesothelioma; it’s all we do.
- Our involvement – As a small firm, we work one-on-one with our clients, offering our clients the reassuring continuity of working with the same legal team throughout the entire legal process; we don’t parcel out your case to another law firm and we don’t move you through a series of departments as though you were simply part of a giant assembly line.
- Our location – Our lawyers live and practice here in the Northwest, with a host of shipyards and other industrial locations right in our own backyard; sure, all that information is stored in our state-of-the-art database, but we know the Northwest job sites inside and out because we’ve been there.
To ask for further information or speak with a lawyer about your concerns, please contact the law firm of Bergman Draper Ladenburg Hart by completing our Contact Us form, sending us an e-mail message at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at 206.957.9510 or 888.647.6007.