When a doctor delivers the news that you or a family member has developed mesothelioma, it is only natural to wonder how such a thing happened. After learning that the disease was caused by unnecessary exposure to asbestos while on the job or even in service to one’s country, many people decide to take to the courts. First, filing a lawsuit is often the only way to receive the compensation that you deserve and your family may depend upon. Further, a lawsuit may be a person’s best recourse against the asbestos manufacturers and other corporations that for decades hid the dangers of asbestos in their efforts to continue profiting by it. Most people are unfamiliar with litigation, however, because they’ve never been part of a lawsuit before.
Before deciding to work with Bergman Draper Ladenburg Hart, our clients want to know a lot about us, and they should! We are often asked:
- Where are you located? Would my lawyers have to travel such a long distance to meet me at my home that personal communication would be costly or difficult?
- How many years have you handled mesothelioma cases?
- What percentage of the firms lawyers work on mesothelioma cases?
- Does your law firm do the actual legal work on mesothelioma cases, or do you refer them to other law firms? If you do work on mesothelioma cases, will you work on all aspects of my case? If my case, or any portion of it, will be referred to another law firm, which firm?
- Are your lawyers licensed to practice in and familiar with the courts and the law in the state where I live?
- Do your lawyers have a proven track record in winning mesothelioma cases at trial, should my case not settle out of court?
- Do your lawyers have a successful record in the appellate courts, should my case be taken up on appeal?
With the answers to these questions, you will be in the best position to choose the mesothelioma lawyers who are right for you. Bergman Draper Ladenburg Hart is a group of experienced, knowledgeable and compassionate lawyers and staff devoted solely to helping mesothelioma clients, with an emphasis on our practice here in the Northwest. We think you will see the firm’s commitment to our clients and our community in the way we practice law.
If you would like further information or have additional questions for us, please contact the law firm of Bergman Draper Ladenburg Hart by completing our Contact Us form, sending us an e-mail message at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at 206.957.9510 or 888.647.6007.
Free Case Evaluation
As you already know, the cause of mesothelioma is exposure to asbestos. You and your family may be legally entitled to pursue a lawsuit for compensation against those responsible for your exposure to asbestos. But under the law, you have only a limited period of time within which to file a claim. To confirm your legal rights and make sure of the date by which you must file a mesothelioma lawsuit, it is important that you speak with a lawyer as soon as possible.
If you wish for a free consultation or you have any questions about filing a mesothelioma lawsuit, please contact the law firm of Bergman Draper Ladenburg Hart by completing our Contact Us form, sending us an e-mail message at email@example.com or by calling us at 206.957.9510 or 888.647.6007. We want to help.